● Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
● Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
● Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
● Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
● Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
● Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
● Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
● Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
● Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Combining Information from third party sources.
How Information is collected
● Use the Services: We collect Personal Information and Usage Data from you when you create an account to use one of the Services, contact us for help or information or otherwise voluntarily provide your Personal Information. We collect the information and content that you submit to us, through our chat function, by signing up for our newsletter, or use the “Contact Us” form on our Website.
● From our Business Partners and Service Providers: Third parties that assist us with our business operations also collect information (including Personal Information and Usage Data) about you through the Services and share it with us.
● Usage Data: We also automatically collect Usage Data when you interact with the Services.
Use of Data
Immersion Fitness uses the collected data for various purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service
● To operate, improve and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience
● To notify you about changes to our Service
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
● To provide customer support
● To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
● To monitor the usage of our Service
● To detect, prevent and address technical issues
● To use de-identified data for various purposes including development of other medical related products
● Check and verity Personal Information with third parties as necessary
Sharing of Data
We may share and disclose information as described at the time information is collected as follows:
● To Perform Services. We may disclose Personal Information, including Sensitive Personal Information as permitted, to third parties in order to perform services requested or functions initiated by users. In addition, we may disclose Personal Information in order to identify a user in connection with communications sent through the Services. We also may offer users the opportunity to share information with friends and other users through the Services.
● With Third Party Service Providers. We share information, including Personal Information, with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them (such as hosting and data analyses). We may share information as needed to operate other related services.
● As requested by You. We may share information as you authorize to your family, friends and others you identify who are involved in your healthcare or payment for that care.
● For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect, as needed, to enforce our rights, protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. This includes reporting to the Food & Drug Administration or other government bodies as required to report adverse events or otherwise comply with the law. We will disclose Personal Information, including Sensitive Personal Information as permitted, as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share Personal Information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
● Law Enforcement. To law enforcement authorities for law enforcement purposes as required or permitted by law for example, in response to a subpoena or court order, in response to a request from law enforcement, and to report limited information in certain circumstances.
● Public Health Purposes. We may share information for public health purposes, including reports to public health agencies or legal authorities charged with preventing or controlling disease, injury or disability and reports to employers for work-related illness or injuries for workplace safety purposes.
● Abuse. To make reports on abuse, neglect, or domestic violence to a government authority if we reasonably believe you are a victim of abuse or neglect. We will only disclose this type of information to the extent required by law, if you agree to the disclosure, or if the disclosure is allowed by law & we believe it is necessary to prevent serious harm to you or someone else.
● Coroners. To Coroners and medical examiners and funeral directors, as necessary, to carry out their duties.
● OPO. To Organ procurement organizations, to the extent allowed by law.
● Correctional Institutions. To correctional Institutions if you are or become an inmate of a correctional institution as necessary for your health and the health and safety of other individuals.
● For Development. We may use de-identified data to amongst our affiliates to develop additional programs, resources or tools that we may commercialize.
● Research. For research projects that are subject to a special approval process. We may use your health information to conduct research and we may disclose your PHI to researchers as authorized by law. For example, we may use or disclose your PHI as part of a research study when the research has been approved by an institutional review board or privacy board that has reviewed the research proposal and established protocols to ensure the privacy of your information.
● Other Purposes. We may share Your information, including your Personal Information, as set forth in the Notice of Privacy Practices.
● Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
● Analytics. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
● Advertising. We occasionally run our own advertising for third parties. We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
SMS offering and Opt-out rights
By completing or submitting a registration form or partial registration form you are consenting to receive SMS, wireless or other mobile offering to your cell phone. You understand that your wireless carrier’s standard charges and rate apply to these messages. For SMS text messages, you may remove your information by replying “STOP” to the SMS text message you have received, and we will remove your personal information within 10 days of receiving such request.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR
Immersion Fitness may process your Personal Data because:
● We need to perform a contract with you
● You have given us permission to do so
● The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
● To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Immersion Fitness may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● To comply with a legal obligation
● To protect and defend the rights or property of Immersion Fitness
● To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
● To protect against legal liability
Immersion Fitness will not share, lease, or sell any personally identifiable information outside of its affiliated organizations or as set forth above. You will not be contacted by any third parties on behalf of Immersion Fitness, unless it is an affiliated company.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Immersion Fitness aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
● The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
● The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
● The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
● The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
● The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
● The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Immersion Fitness relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.